Design apartment filled with contemporary Estonian art in Põhja-Tallinn
Three-room apartment with sea view near the park
59.9 square meters. Fifth floor.
Good planning and high quality materials
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Built-in custom furniture
- Fishbone oak parquet
- White quartz work bench in the kitchen
- Separate bathroom and toilet
Paintings and drawings from valued Estonian artists
Design furniture and lighting
The apartment has all the necessary home appliances
- Kitchen furniture with integrated dishwasher, refrigerator and electric stove
- Washing machine with dryer
- Sony 49-inch 4K TV
Seaside greenery 10 minutes from the city centre
- Three parks within a radius of 850 meters
- 750 meters to the newly built promenade
- Nearby is the Põhjala factory (Karjase sai, bar Botik, community garden and Estonian designer studios)
- Viru Keskus 20 minutes by tram or 10 minutes by car
View the location on the map.
Renovated in 2020.
Price 690.- per month.
The contract may be concluded without a deposit.